- 1.You are expected to pay school fees at the bank promptly to enable our smooth running.
- 2. All new children must have reached or will be above three years of age.
- 3. All children must come with their immunization cards , baptism cards and birth certificates .
- 4. All children must be able to fairly speak and understand simple instructions.
- 5. All children must be able to use infant latrines. We shall assist those who are unable due to fear.
RELIGION:Whereas the school is built on Christian values and principle , we accept and respect children from all religious backgrounds. Parents must support the school in the responsibility of ensuring that our children know God as they grow up.
LANGUAGE:The official language used at school is English . Use of other language stipulated in the curricular will not be encouraged. Parents will be encouraged to some times speak to their children in English at home.
- 1. All children MUST put on full uniform while at school i.e sports wear on Tuesday and Thursday only , while the uniform is to be worn on Monday , Wednesday and Friday only .
- 2. The uniforms shall be got from school .
- 3. The uniforms should be clean , shoes well polished and each child must have a hand kerchief and a school bag.
- 4. Parents must ensure that their children come to school smart and neat .
- 5. All children’s uniform should be properly labelled for easy identification .
- 6. Parents and teachers should take reasonable care of the children’s property to avoid care less loss .
- 1. All children must observe school time . The official time of arrival is 7:30 a.m and the school closes at 1:00 p.m
- 2. Any child who reports after 8:15 a.m will not be allowed in the school .
- 3. All children must respond to the school bells.
- 4. Parents/ Guardians MUST pick their children by 1:30p.m . Late collection of children shall lead to payment of a fine to cater for the inconveniences caused to the school administration.
- 1. All children and parents must take studies seriously.
- 2. All children must complete their class work, home work and other assignments. Home work shall be signed by the parent/ guardian before handing in. This encourages parent participation in their children’s study programme.
- 3. Any child who fails to attain the minimum standard at the end of the year without a sound reason will be asked to repeat or at most be discontinued.
- 1. All children must display a certain acceptable standard of discipline . Age will not be an excuse for indiscipline.
- 2. Bulling, teasing, rough play, foul language, throwing objects around and excessive stubbornness is forbidden.
- 3. Children should be taught not to spoil, hide or steal other children’s property.
- 4. School teachers and other support staff shall be respected as parents by all children.